This is a platform for User Generated Content. G/O Media assumes no liability for content posted by Kinja users to this platform.

Made a lot of progress today!

Illustration for article titled Made a lot of progress today!

So to recap, I got the engine unseized, and on a whim I had the battery tested, it was bad. So I got a new one. Also got some stuff for my trimmer to get that working (another story). Come home, put in battery, nothing. Commence table flipping,


I wanted to feel productive today, so I went to my neighbor/pastor and borrowed his air compressor, then he mentions that another neighbor can rebuild lawn mower engines.

I gather the courage and knock on his door, he’s free now. He traced it back to a possible bad solenoid. So tomorrow I'm heading to TSC and buying a four way solenoid for a craftsman mower. This is the closest I've been to getting it working, heck yes!

Share This Story

Get our newsletter